Customer Experience Specialist
New York, NY
Customer Experience Specialist provides fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provides assistance.
- Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
- Fosters an optimal relationship with our customer base ensuring to elevate the brand
- Generates future opportunities by discovering the deeper needs of our customers to build lasting relationships.
- Develops a knowledge base of clients and their competitors
- Embraces our learning culture to continuously improve existing skills while acquiring new ones in support of our customer preoccupation and advancing your contribution.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
- Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, marketing or other related fields
- The ability to build rapport with clients and multitasking is an asset
- Social Media Management: 3 years
- Insightful and highly creative with the ability to guide and create compelling content
- Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekend hours.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in growing a brand’s social presence, and be comfortable both maintaining an established brand voice.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
**Candidate must be local to NYC metro area. This position needs to be on-site (after Covid). This position reports directly to our Digital Marketing Director.**
Salary: $32,000 – $40,000
Not ready to apply? Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Instagram.